Welcome to the Merry Monday link party!
If you missed the last Merry Monday link party, I shared tons of DIYs to help you with all of your New Year’s resolutions and this week I’m sharing some delicious Instant Pot comfort food recipes! I got an Instant Pot for Christmas and I’m just dying to try all sorts of new recipes. Do you have a favorite Instant Pot recipe? Link it below!
Want to keep up with me? Be sure to follow me on social media and sign up to get updates, DIYs, recipes, and so much more sent to your inbox!
- If you’d like to be included in one of the Merry Monday Hosts’ roundups, here are some post ideas we’re looking for:
- Recipes – soups, hot drinks, crock pot recipes, football food, healthy/low fat recipes
- Home – organization ideas, cleaning tips, winter decor, Valentine’s Day decor
- Occasions – Valentine’s Day, Superbowl
- Crafts & Activities – Valentine’s Day crafts, games, and printables, winter crafts
Let’s jump into this week’s party!
Meet Our Hosts!
Instant Pot Comfort Food Recipes
Chicken Tacos | Flour on My Face
Zuppa Toscana Soup | Delicious Meets Healthy
Mac ‘n’ Cheese | Foody Schmoody
Beef Pot Roast | Domestically Creative
Baked Ziti | Confessions of a Fit Foodie
Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy | The Recipe Pot
Beef Noodles | Recipes that Crock
Chili Mac ‘n’ Cheese | The Girl on Bloor
Chicken and Stuffing | Eating on a Dime
Chunky Potato Soup | The Cents’Able Shoppin’
Spicy Beer Chili | Made in a Day
Chicken & Dumplings | Life, Family, & Fun
Make sure to check out the other hostess’ featured roundups!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
*** Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful / helpful tip. Something created by YOU! ***
***Please do not add subscribe to download posts to the party!***