Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party!
(kind of, not really, keep reading)
Can you believe that this year is almost over?! Craziness! There’s no linky goodness this week because we’re on a Merry Monday vacation. So, instead of a link up I’m going to share my favorite posts of my fellow co-hosts from 2015.
The Blogmas lifestyle party was INCREDIBLE! Thank you to all who linked up! To celebrate Blogmas in my own way, and continue with my Holiday Hootenanny, I’ve decided to post once a day leading up to Christmas! Whatever I post is going to be related to that week’s Blogmas theme so, since this past week’s party was all about lifestyle, I shared some fun and random posts! Check ’em out!
Want to keep up with me? Be sure to follow me on social media and sign up to get updates, DIYs, recipes, and so much more sent to your inbox!
- I’m taking a blogging break for the next 2 weeks to celebrate the new year and plan some super awesome posts. I’ll still be posting the Merry Monday party, but I won’t be posting throughout the week until January 11th. :)
- Blogmas is over but it was absolutely amazing! Thank you all for partying with us!
- The Merry Monday party will be on break for December 20th & 27th. We will be back on January 3, 2016.
- We are sad to say goodbye to Ash from Ash and Crafts, Jamie from Some of This and That, and Christine from Where The Smiles Have Been. They have been great hosts and will be missed!
- We’re currently looking for new 2016 Merry Monday hosts. If interested, please sign up HERE.
Let’s get into my favorite holiday posts!
Meet Our Hosts!
Some of my favorite posts from 2015!
See you in 2016!