Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party!
Welcome to another week of linky goodness! This week started off great because Monday’s post lead me to the most daily page views this little blog has ever seen! Huge moment! I posted about some blogging advice & resources and you all really seemed to enjoy it! I’d love to do more posts like that and it’s given me some really awesome ideas for the future. :) The week ended on a high note because it was my favorite time of the month, where I get to share my monthly favorites with you! All in all, a great week!
Let’s jump into this week’s party!
- Party Theme Features:
- Stash buster craft features! We want to challenge you to recreate/reinvent an old fall decor item or fall craft item into a new fall decor item! Share your creations on the Merry Monday Link Party #70 (Sept 6th) for a chance to be featured on Merry Monday #71 (featured Sept. 13th).
- Dollar Store craft challenge! Share your Dollar Store crafts on the September 13th party for a chance to be featured on the September 20th party.
- Fall Outdoor Decor. Share your outdoor decor ideas on September 20th for a chance to be featured on the September 27th party.
- Fall side dishes & desserts. Share on September 27th to be featured on October 4th party.
- More themes to be announced!
- We’ve updated the party rules! :) Please read the new updated rules to see if your post(s) fits them! We would like to keep the party focused on crafts, DIY projects, and helpful tips (beauty, home, cooking, sewing, etc).
- TWO new guest hosts for the next two weeks!
- Holiday Ornament Exchange is now open! Sign-up HERE.
Meet Our Hosts!
Welcome Our Co-Hosts!
Meet Leanne from Urban Girl Bakes and Becca at Tulips & Orchids!
Hello! I’m Alexis, part-time blogger & full-time mommy to the greatest little boy ever. As a mother we tend to wear a lot of different hats. I am the house keeper, the family chef, the nurse, and the nanny all rolled into one. On top of that I also love anything DIY, fitness, & party related. Lexi Michelle Blog is where all those passions intersect.
A Deux of French Dresser Makeovers from Pocketful of Posies
August 30th is BACON DAY!!!! To celebrate, we’re featuring bacon posts from last week’s party!
Bacon Jam from Morsels of Life
Cheddar Chive Biscuit BLT from Honey and Birch
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream Frosting from Felicious Cupcakes
Loaded Bacon Twinkies from Faith Filled Food for Moms
Bacon Caramel Kettle Corn from Kleinworth & Co.
No Churn Bacon Ice Cream from Heaven is Smiling Above
Bacon Parmesan Soft Pretzels from That Recipe
Dirty Blondies from Tornadough Alli
Bacon & Eggs Banner from Val Event Gal
Bacon Flowers from Val Event Gal
BLT Salad from Duck n’ a Row
Mexican Cornbread Casserole from Dad What’s 4 Dinner
Bacon & Eggs Musubi from My Pinterventures
Grilled Scallops with Bacon from Ducks n’ a Row
Oven Fried Bacon from Ducks n’ a Row
Erlene’s pick – DIY Wall Art Hop Flip Flop: Birch Tree Art from Casa Watkins
Kim’s pick – Easy Birthday Cake Pancakes Made With Cake Batter from Tikkido
Tiffany’s pick – Woodsy Fall Log Wreath from Houseful of Handmade
Amanda’s pick – S’Mores Marshmallow Toffee Candy from Tikkido
Shirley’s pick – Snickers Fudge Brownies from Urban Girl Bakes
Christine’s pick – French Provincial End Table Makeover from Weekend Craft
Ash’s pick – Easy Rope Shelves from Uncookiecutter
Chelc’s pick – Funfetti Biscotti from Everyday Made Fresh
Jamie’s pick – Cherry Cheesecake Brownies from Homemade Hooplah
Megan’s pick – DIY Map Crafts from Wonderful Creations
Sherry’s pick – Easy Halloween Spooky Spools from Sew Crafty Angel
April’s pick – DIY Rustic Pallet Arrows from My Own Home Blog
Lexi’s pick – Hand Drawn Owl Pillow Arrow Wall Art from Made In A Day
Help grow this party by displaying these buttons on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
***Please make it easy for us to share your posts on social media by installing share buttons to your blog site. Your post might not be shared if social share buttons aren’t installed.***