Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party!
Welcome to another week of linky goodness! I felt like this week I was really productive! I get my boost of energy in the morning with the help of this super delish latte recipe and then stay motivated throughout the day with bits of inspiration like this printable. Want some motivation inspiration? Right now I’m giving away 10 additional motivational printables for those who sign up for my email list! You can sign up below!
Let’s jump into this week’s party!
- It’s the final week to enter!! The hosts of Merry Monday are giving away $200 Paypal Cash to help you kick-off the Fall Season! Use it to buy new Fall decor, throw a party, start your holiday shopping, or anything else your heart desires. Click here to enter!
- Halloween Spooktacular Link Party. Have a Halloween craft, DIY project, costume tutorial, fun party recipe? Come share it on the 2015 Halloween Spooktacular Link Party! Open until October 29th.
- Party Theme Features:
- Dollar Store craft challenge! Share your Dollar Store crafts on the September 13th party for a chance to be featured on the September 20th party.
- Fall Outdoor Decor. Share your outdoor decor ideas on September 20th for a chance to be featured on the September 27th party.
- Fall side dishes & desserts. Share on September 27th to be featured on October 4th party.
- More themes to be announced!
- We’ve updated the party rules! :) Please read the new updated rules to see if your post(s) fits them! We would like to keep the party focused on crafts, DIY projects, and helpful tips (beauty, home, cooking, sewing, etc).
- THREE new guest hosts for the next two weeks!
- Holiday Ornament Exchange is now open! Sign ups will close September 27th. Sign-up HERE.
Meet Our Hosts!
Welcome Our Co-Hosts!
Hi! I’m Meredith, the blogger behind ThePaletteMuse.com. I’m an artist by training, a part-time interior decorator/stylist, and a full-time wife and mom. I have a wonderfully supportive (in spite of the occasional eye-roll) husband, and two fast-growing little girls, ages 10 and 8. I love taking care of my family and I thrive on doing creative projects and sharing them on the blog. I write about all sorts of DIY projects, from the arts and crafts end of the spectrum all the way to major household remodeling, along with a few of my thoughts on life along the way.
Hey there! I’m Lyn aka the Mid Michigan Mom. I blog about DIY, crafts, re-purposing furniture and the joys of motherhood…ahem. I also throw in some fun things about my town for the locals. If you enjoy reading about the wisdom according to a 3 year old or like to see some awesome projects, stop on by!
Fall Acorns (made with Easter Eggs) from Silly Pearl
Erlene’s pick– French Bread Hot Chicken Hoagies | Together As Family
Kim’s pick– Hot Spiced Cider | Marilyn’s Treats
Tiffany’s pick– Plush Velvet Pumpkin Tutorial | Woods of Bell Trees
Amanda’s pick– 20 Ways to Decorate with Pumpkins | The Organized Dream
Shirley’s pick– Peanut Butter Pie | Kleinworth & Co.
Christine’s pick– DIY Wedding Anniversary Present | From Evija with Love
Ash’s pick– Fall Acorns Made with Plastic Easter Eggs | The Silly Pearl
Chelc’s pick– The Fundamentals of Periscope | MidMichigan Mom
Jamie’s pick–Caramel Apple Waffles | Simply Sweet Home
Megan’s pick– French Country Kitchen Plate | Redo it Yourself Inspirations
Sherry’s pick– Easy Fall Wheat Wreath | Houseful of Handmade
Lyn’s Pick– Curb Alert: Garage Trash to Romantic Industrial Beautiful | Pocketful of Posies
Michelle’s Pick– Wooden Pallet Pumpkins | Alayna’s Creations
Meredith’s Pick– Pumpkin Coffee Cake | Three Kids and a Fish
Stash Buster Features!
Last week, we challenged you to use your stash and makeover old fall decor. Here are 12 fall projects that reused/recycled old decor items or found items from thrift stores.
Easy Fabric Pumpkins | My Sweet Things
DIY Fall Recycled Bottle Decor | B is 4
Pumpkin Hydrangea Centerpiece | Our Crafty Mom
DIY Jack-o-Lantern Treat Jar | DIY Adulation
Raven Wreath from a Brown Paper Bag | Crafty Journal
3 Easy “Funkin” Makeover | C’mon Get Crafty
DIY Rustic Fall Door Wreath | DIY Adulation
Fall Arrangement in a Vintage Tool Caddy | GrandParents Plus
Coco-nutty Sweater Acorns | Dandelion Patina
Coastal Napkin Rings for an Autumn Tablescape | Across the Blvd.
Fall Tablescape & DIY Favors | The House Down The Lane
Help grow this party by displaying these buttons on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
***Please make it easy for us to share your posts on social media by installing share buttons to your blog site. Your post might not be shared if social share buttons aren’t installed.***