Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party!
Welcome to another week of linky goodness! Fall is officially here and I couldn’t be happier. In fact, this week I did a whole video about it on my NEW YouTube channel. I talk about all things fall and had really fun making it. It’s a tag video and I’d love for you to check it out and even answer the tag questions if you’d like! It’s also nearing the end of September so that means that I shared my monthly favorites with you guys!
Let’s jump into this week’s party!
- Thank you to everyone who entered the $200 cash giveaway! Linda S. was the winner!
- Halloween Spooktacular Link Party. Have a Halloween craft, DIY project, costume tutorial, fun party recipe? Come share it on the 2015 Halloween Spooktacular Link Party! Open until October 29th.
- Party Theme Features (not everyone will be featured)
- Fall side dishes & desserts. Share on September 27th to be featured on October 4th party.
- Halloween costume/crafts tutorials. Share on the October 4th to be featured on October 11th.
- Halloween or caramel recipes. Share on October 11th to be featured on October 18th.
- More fall side dishes & desserts. Share on October 18th to be featured on October 25th party.
- TWO new guest hosts for the next two weeks!
- LAST CALL! Holiday Ornament Exchange is now open! Sign ups will close September 27th. Sign-up HERE.
Meet Our Hosts!
Welcome Our Co-Hosts!
Britni is the blogger behind Happy Mama Tales. She has two little ones; one boy and one girl. She specializes in Health Education and teaching women to make healthy choices to live a happier life! Britni just launched her first online class called 7 by 11 – a comprehensive guide for effectively teaching youth about healthy sexuality.
Hi! I’m Ashley aka The Cold Texan. Thank you to the Merry Monday hosts for inviting me to co-host! I am a Texan temporarily braving the cold Scandinavian landscape. Before moving abroad I was holistic practitioner. On my blog, Chronicles Of A Cold Texan, I share with you the adventures of our life abroad, travel stories, and my favorite healthy tips, recipes, and yoga routines to make health and wellness more accessible and practical.
Burlap & Lace Fall Wreath from The Kolb Corner
Erlene’s pick– Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and Salted Caramel Sauce | The Classified Chic
Kim’s pick– Neutral Fall Mantel | Dandelion Patina
Tiffany’s pick– 4 Season Wreath | So Much To Make
Amanda’s pick–Recycled Wood Sign Key Holder | Over the Apple Tree
Shirley’s pick– Cotton Lace Wrapped Pumpkins | One More Time
Christine’s pick– Outdoor Fall Welcome Sign | DIY Just Cuz
Ash’s pick– Edible Granola Bowls and Granola Bars Recipe | Tikkido
Chelc’s pick– How to make Homemade Sparkling Apple Cider | Tikkido
Jamie’s pick– The Angelo Console | Thirty Eighth Street
Megan’s pick– Desert Rain Wire Earrings | Jewelry Making Journal
Sherry’s pick– Lunchbox Craft Challenge From the Farm at Rabon Creek | Sadie Seasongoods
Ashley’s pick– Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread | Kleinworth & Co.
Britni’s pick– 5 Ways to Make Money with Your FitBit | Our Adventure Story
Special Outdoor Fall Decor Features!
Last week’s challenge was to show us your fall outdoor decor. Here are a few of the fantastic fall ideas for outside the home.
Pumpkins, and Leaves and Acorns, OH MY! from Home on the Corner
Fall Deco Mesh Wreath from Jennifer Meyering
Fall Decor Idea House Part 1 from @Grandparents Plus
My Autumn Topiary! from Debbie Dabble
Mabon Wreath from Raising Fairies and Knights
Double Fall Wreath from Our Crafty Mom
Dried Corn Tassel Wreath from Penny’s Vintage Home
Shabby Chic Pumpkin Door Hanger from Where The Smiles Have Been
Painting Craft Pumpkins from Amber Downs
Help grow this party by displaying these buttons on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
***Please make it easy for us to share your posts on social media by installing share buttons to your blog site. Your post might not be shared if social share buttons aren’t installed.***