Welcome to the Merry Monday link party!
The school year is only 3 days in and my brain is already fried! This week was hectic and crazy but I already love all my K-12 kiddos. But because this week was so crazy and hectic and I had to get my classroom ready for the first day of school, I had not one post for yinz. And there won’t be a post tomorrow. But I am spending this lovely 3 day weekend getting some fun blog projects done so stay tuned!
If you missed the last Merry Monday link party, I shared some easy meals for back to school and this week I’m sharing a ton of modern and festive fall wreath decor ideas! Who’s ready for the fall season? *raises hand clenching a PSL*
Want to keep up with me? Be sure to follow me on social media and sign up to get updates, DIYs, recipes, and so much more sent to your inbox!
- If you’d like to be included in one of the Merry Monday Hosts’ roundups, here are some post ideas we’re looking for:
- Recipes – chicken, honey, mushrooms, potato, lobster, coffee, rice, Halloween themed foods, football food, casseroles, crock pot, comfort foods
- Home – Halloween decor, fall decor, fall/Halloween home tours
- Occasions – football, Halloween, fall
- Crafts & Activities – football themed ideas, llama crafts, grandparent day crafts, Halloween crafts, DIY Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving, fall crafts
Let’s jump into this week’s party!
Meet Our Hosts!
DIY Fall Wreath Decor
Scarecrow Fall Wreath | Intelligent Domestications
Plaid Fabric Pumpkin Wreath | Curly Crafty Mom
Rustic Fall Berry Wreath | Domestically Creative
Dollar Tree Fall Wreath | Our Good Life
Fall Hoop Wreath | Simply Designing
Rustic Glam Fall Wreath | Our Crafty Mom
Easy Fall Wreath | Create & Babble
Pumpkin Spice Latte Fall Wreath | Smart Fun DIY
Budget Friendly Fall Wreath | DIY Adulation
Plaid Scarf Wreath | Made in a Day
DIY Wheat Wreath | A Wonderful Thought
Fall Burlap Wreath | Cookies, Coffee, and Crafts
Make sure to check out the other hostess’ featured roundups!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
*** Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful / helpful tip. Something created by YOU! ***
***Please do not add subscribe to download posts to the party!***