You guys, it is officially fall! Although you wouldn’t know it with the 80-90° weather. All I want to do is wear sweaters, scarves, and boots but I don’t want to have a heat stroke so I guess I’ll just settle for getting those fall vibes through my foods and drinks. I love making my french toast bake for weekend breakfasts so I thought I’d fall-ify the recipe and make it pumpkin spice flavored! Am I basic? Maybe a little. Am I sorry? Not at all!
- 3 cans Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup syrup
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350°.
2. Grease your 9×13 pan with cooking oil.
4. In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice.
5. Pour egg mixture over roll pieces making sure everything is completely coated.
6. Pour the maple syrup on top of the rolls & egg mixture.
7. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown & puffy.
8. Microwave the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls (until it’s liquid-y) and drizzle on top!
9. Serve it up and enjoy!
What’s your favorite fall-time recipe?
Loved it? Pin it!