Welcome to the Merry Monday link party!
If you missed the last Merry Monday link party, I shared lots of projects you can make with your Cricut for St. Patrick’s Day and this week I’m sharing all sorts of rainbow food ideas for the holiday too! Do you have any delicious chocolate recipes that you’d like to share? Link them below!
Want to keep up with me? Be sure to follow me on social media and sign up to get updates, DIYs, recipes, and so much more sent to your inbox!
- We have some changes coming to the Merry Monday Link Party. Sadly, Shirley will be leaving the Merry Monday Party and March will be the last month she’ll be hosting. I can’t begin to thank her for being one of the longest running hosts of the party. Please join us in thanking her for support by visiting her blog often.
- The second change is the party will now be a bi-monthly linkup that will be open for 2 weeks! So this party will run from March 3 – March 16. The second March Merry Monday Link Party will start on March 17th at 6pm PST.
- If you’d like to be included in one of the Merry Monday Hosts’ roundups, here are some post ideas we’re looking for:
- Recipes – peanut butter, noodles, Oreo, spinach, chicken soups, Irish recipes, sloppy Joes, tacos, waffles, air fryer recipes, low carb & keto
- Home – spring cleaning & home refresh ideas, budget friendly home makeovers, DIY projects, organization ideas, cleaning tips, printables, spring decor
- Occasions – St. Patrick’s Day, Spring
- Crafts & Activities – anything St. Patrick’s Day, and Spring themed
Let’s jump into this week’s party!
Meet Our Hosts!
Rainbow Food for St. Patrick’s Day
Rainbow Sherbet Punch | Mommy Hates Cooking
Rainbow Cupcake Toppers | From Play Dates to Parties
Rainbow Mug Cake | Curly Crafty Mom
Chocolate Covered Pretzels | Oh My! Creative
Rainbow S’Mores Dip | The Decorated Cookie
No-Bake Rainbow Cheesecake | Down Redbud Drive
Rainbow Buttercream Frosting | Live, Love, Texas
Rainbow Fruit Cups | My Frugal Adventures
Candy Pops | Pink Peppermint Designs
Rainbow Jello | Must Have Mom
Make sure to check out the other hostess’ featured roundups!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
*** Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful / helpful tip. Something created by YOU! ***
***Please do not add subscribe to download posts to the party!***