Welcome to the Merry Monday link party!
If you missed the last Merry Monday link party, I shared some amazing apple dessert recipes and this week I’m sharing some sinisterly chic DIY Halloween decor projects!
Want to keep up with me? Be sure to follow me on social media and sign up to get updates, DIYs, recipes, and so much more sent to your inbox!
- If you’d like to be included in one of the Merry Monday Hosts’ roundups, here are some post ideas we’re looking for:
- Recipes – fall foods, pumpkin recipes, apple recipes, Halloween themed foods (non desserts), football food, and crock pot. October foods featuring – caramel, seafood, pasta, Halloween candy, pork, and pizza.
- Home – Halloween decor, fall decor, fall/Halloween home tours
- Occasions – Thanksgiving, football, Halloween, fall
- Crafts & Activities – Thanksgiving, fall printables, Halloween crafts, DIY Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving, fall crafts
Let’s jump into this week’s party!
Meet Our Hosts!
Sinisterly Chic DIY Halloween Decor
“Vam-purr” Halloween Pillow | Inside the Fox Den
Apothecary Jars with Printable Labels | Domestically Creative
Halloween Lanterns | The Country Chic Cottage
Crystal Ball Candlesticks | Flamingo Toes
Halloween Ghost Pillow | Dazzle While Frazzled
Candy Corn Bunting | Clean and Scentsible
Halloween Jewelry Tray | Inside the Fox Den
White Pumpkin Wreath | Made in a Day
Halloween Mantel Decor | Smart Fun DIY
Embossed Lab Chart Cards | Crafty Lumberjacks
Halloween Fireplace Screen | Jennifer Perkins
“Happy Haunting” Halloween String Art | Inside the Fox Den
Make sure to check out the other hostess’ featured roundups!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
*** Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful / helpful tip. Something created by YOU! ***
***Please do not add subscribe to download posts to the party!***