Welcome to the Merry Monday link party!
This past week I lost the photos for my project so I had to recreate it. I took my Banksy shirt from my collab with Stencil Revolution and added fringe! It’s really easy to do and I love how it looks like a recreation of Banksy’s shredded art piece.
If you missed the last Merry Monday link party, I shared lots of decadent chocolate desserts and this week I’m sharing ! Do you have any delicious chocolate recipes that you’d like to share? Link them below!
Want to keep up with me? Be sure to follow me on social media and sign up to get updates, DIYs, recipes, and so much more sent to your inbox!
- If you’d like to be included in one of the Merry Monday Hosts’ roundups, here are some post ideas we’re looking for:
- Recipes – chocolate, cherries, potatoes, hot breakfasts, brownies, muffins, chili, strawberries
- Home – organization ideas, cleaning tips, printables, spring decor
- Occasions – St. Patrick’s Day, Spring
- Crafts & Activities – anything St. Patrick’s Day, and Spring themed
Let’s jump into this week’s party!
Meet Our Hosts!
Decadent Chocolate Desserts
Layered Vinyl Sign | Typically Simple
Interchangeable Farmhouse Sign | A Wonderful Thought
St. Patrick’s Day Beer Mug | That’s What Che Said
St. Paddy’s Treat Bucket | Burton Avenue
Rae Dunn Inspired Sign | Cookies, Coffee, and Crafts
St. Patrick’s Day Treats | Everyday Party Mag
Shamrock Earrings | Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
St. Catrick Cut File | Inside the Fox Den
Make sure to check out the other hostess’ featured roundups!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
*** Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful / helpful tip. Something created by YOU! ***
***Please do not add subscribe to download posts to the party!***