Welcome to the Merry Monday link party!
This past week I finally got back to blogging and creating my own content. This could be attributed to the polar vortex and having 2 days off of school this week, but dang, did I get stuff done. Productivity was my middle name. ;)
If you missed the last Merry Monday link party, I shared a ton of Game Day Food & Fun posts that are perfect for the big game and tonight I’m sharing some super cute Valentine’s Day DIY decor! Do you have any Valentine’s decor posts that you’d like to share? Link them below!
Want to keep up with me? Be sure to follow me on social media and sign up to get updates, DIYs, recipes, and so much more sent to your inbox!
- Emily had to step down as a Merry Monday host, so we have a spot open! She’s been a great host and one of the longest Merry Monday hosts. We’ll miss her, so please head over to her blog to thank her and continue to give her support! If you want to help be a permanent host, please sign-up here
- If you’d like to be included in one of the Merry Monday Hosts’ roundups, here are some post ideas we’re looking for:
- Recipes – chocolate, cherries, potatoes, hot breakfasts, brownies, muffins, chili, strawberries
- Home – organization ideas, cleaning tips, printables, spring decor
- Occasions – Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Spring
- Crafts & Activities – anything Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, and Spring themed
Let’s jump into this week’s party!
Meet Our Hosts!
Valentine’s Day DIY Decor
DIY Hugs & Kisses Candle Holder | Shoppe No. 5
Buffalo Plaid Heart | Our Crafty Mom
Burlap & Tulle Valentine Wreath | Mandatory Mooch
DIY Globe Valentine | Made in a Day
Upcycled Candle Holders | The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Rustic Valentine’s Day Mantle | Two Purple Couches
Natural Clay Heart Garland | The Boondocks Blog
Ruffled Ombre Tissue Box | So Much Better with Age
Wooden Conversation Hearts | Cookies, Coffee, and Crafts
Multi-Colored Yarn Heart Garland | A Wonderful Thought
Shot Through the Heart Wreath | Inside the Fox Den
Make sure to check out the other hostess’ featured roundups!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
*** Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful / helpful tip. Something created by YOU! ***
***Please do not add subscribe to download posts to the party!***