Welcome to the Merry Monday link party!
If you missed the last Merry Monday link party, I shared some sinisterly chic DIY Halloween decor projects and this week I’m sharing a ton of wickedly delicious Halloween treats!
Want to keep up with me? Be sure to follow me on social media and sign up to get updates, DIYs, recipes, and so much more sent to your inbox!
- If you’d like to be included in one of the Merry Monday Hosts’ roundups, here are some post ideas we’re looking for:
- Recipes – fall foods, pumpkin recipes, apple recipes, Halloween themed foods (non desserts), football food, and crock pot. October foods featuring – caramel, seafood, pasta, Halloween candy, pork, and pizza.
- Home – Halloween decor, fall decor, fall/Halloween home tours
- Occasions – Thanksgiving, football, Halloween, fall
- Crafts & Activities – Thanksgiving, fall printables, Halloween crafts, DIY Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving, fall crafts
Let’s jump into this week’s party!
Meet Our Hosts!
Wickedly Delicious Halloween Treats
Mini Pumpkin Pies with Fondant Pumpkin Toppers | 5 Minutes for Mom
Mummy Cake Pops | The Simple Parent
Sweet and Savory Popcorn Pumpkins | Crafts a la Mode
Witch Hat Cookies | Simply Designing
Nutter Butter Ghosts and Bats | Spaceships and Laser Beams
Brownie Spiders | Suburban Simplicity
Spiderweb Cookie Cake | That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Candy Corn Taffy | Home Cooking Memories
Poison Apples | Pink Fortitude
Pumpkin Patch Dirt Pudding Cups | Cooking with Carlee
Strawberry Ghosts | Claire Justine
Monster Munch | Inside the Fox Den
Make sure to check out the other hostess’ featured roundups!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
*** Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful / helpful tip. Something created by YOU! ***
***Please do not add subscribe to download posts to the party!***